Those who have earned a recognized diploma in business/management field can join the B.B.A (Top-Up) programme and receive a full bachelor degree in one year. B.B.A. In Hotel and Hospitality Management (Top-Up) equips the learner with the ability to take part in the hospitality and hotel industry which is one of the fastest-growing industries in the 21st century. Learners who study B.B.A. in Hospitality and Hotel Management will be able to compete within the dynamic and rapidly evolving field, with the knowledge that will enable the learner to excel in the workforce.
B.B.A.(Top-Up) In Hotel & Hospitality Management (HHM) consists of 8 core modules including the HHM Capstone Research Project.
100% completion of all modules and assignments submission is required to get certified in B.B.A. Hotel & Hospitality Management from EIU-Paris
Start the course by buying the 1st module listed in COURSES FOR THIS DEGREE & finish the course by completing all 8 modules.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PROGRAMME STRUCTURE, ACCREDITATION, GRADING, DEGREE AWARD, AND OTHER DETAILS PLEASE VISIT pedagog.ac/ceyloncampus
Please click here for our Free Textbook Library Support
1. Recognised Diploma in Business or Management, or any other area of study that matches the B.B.A. (Top-Up) specialization.
2. Sufficient English language proficiency.
3. Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
4. Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
5. Mature Entry Option (to be considered on a case-by-case basis, and applicable to mature adults/professionals), especially if they have a professional working experience in managerial/supervisory roles. (Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration)
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR APPLYING TO B.B.A. IN HOTEL & HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (Top-Up):
1. Education Certificates
2. Latest CV / Résumé
3. Personal Statement (500 words)
4. Passport Copy or any Government issued ID
5. Passport Size Photo (jpg. format)
6. EIU, Paris Application Form (download from the 'Institution Verification' Tab in your dashboard)
SUBMIT THESE DOCUMENTS THROUGH THE 'INSTITUTION VERIFICATION' TAB IN YOUR DASHBOARD
Please Note: You will receive the 'Acceptance Letter' from European International University, Paris, within 8-10 working days, in the same 'Institution Verification Tab' in your dashboard, after your documents have been uploaded & submitted by you and approved by the university.
This degree programme is for those who have earned a recognized diploma in the business/management field. So, you can receive a full bachelor degree i.e., B.B.A. In Hotel & Hospitality Management in one year only.
The structure of this Degree Programme enables students to acquire the following knowledge and transferable skills:
· To create an individual who has a deep and passionate understanding of the business world.
· To cultivate an individual who not only analyses but creates valuable solutions to the day-to-day struggles in an operation.
· To initiate an entrepreneurial mindset and create a unique and profitable path.
· Understand business industries and be able to make effective decisions.
Personalized exercises & assignments are utilized throughout the programme to measure progress in learning. The student is expected to submit the assignments in the ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION Lesson of each module for Grading.
On successful completion of B.B.A.(Top-Up) in Hotel & Hospitality Management, the student will be awarded a Nationally recognized and Internationally accredited B.B.A. Degree from EUROPEAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY-PARIS, evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
Furthermore, the student will also be awarded an individual course module completion certificate from Pedagog, which adds to the value on successful completion of each module of B.B.A Hotel & Hospitality Management (Top-Up).