Large and small hotel and hospitality operations have to plan for the future, and plan for the growth of their facilities. This module looks at the formulation and implementation of the major goals set by management for the betterment, and expansion of their facilities. This module will give learners the practical knowledge of the required steps to strategize and plan for facility expansions.
1. Introduction to Strategic Facility Planning
2. Facility Planning and Strategic Plans
3. Facility Planning and a Company Cultures
4. Organizational Plans
5. Strategy Implementation
Learners should possess a high level of
motivation and self-discipline.
Learners must possess basic smartphone or
computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Define strategic facility planning terms
2. Compare an organization’s culture and core values with its facilities
3. Plan for the short term and long term needs of the organization
4. Incorporate planned strategies for the betterment of a facility