Hotels, no matter their size or location, have to grab the attention of protentional and returning customers. In this module students will learn the necessary strategies to market a hotel to the 21st century customer. This module covers topics such as the use of online travel agency, revenue management strategies, and the importance effective digital marketing.
1. Introduction to Hotel Marketing
2. The 21st Century Hotel Customer
3. Hospitality Revenue Management
4. Digital Hotel Marketing
5. Online Travel Agencies
6. Returning Hotel Costumers
should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Define strategic hotel marketing terms
2. Use digital marketing strategies to market to customers
3. Corelate the effectiveness of good revenue management strategies as a marketing strategy
4. Assess and manage customer reviews for a hotel
5. Develop a hotel marketing plan