The broad aim of the MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INNOVATIVE EDUCATION & TEACHING is to prepare a more able, efficient, internationally oriented, skilled teaching force; with the necessary knowledge and skills, as well as to inculcate continuing education mindset.
The programme structure enables students to acquire the following knowledge and transferable skills:
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of educational and psychological theories, principles, and concepts that directly or indirectly affect teaching and learning.
· Critically analyze and verify the application of such theories, principles, and concepts in one’s own day-to-day teaching practices.
· Construct models and plan strategies aimed at improving curriculum delivery.
· Employ assessment techniques that are in alignment with teaching approaches and pedagogic soundness.
· Develop a sound educational philosophy that would be reflected in every thought pattern, action plan, and execution of lessons.
· Embrace, practice, and advocate for educational best practices that maximize teacher satisfaction and students’ success in learning.
For more INFORMATION ON PROGRAMME STRUCTURE, ACCREDITATION, GRADING, DEGREE AWARD, AND OTHER DETAILS PLEASE VISIT pedagog.ac/eiu
· Applicants should possess a Recognised Bachelor's Degree in any field or a recognized Post-Graduate Diploma in Teaching, Education, Administration, or related areas of study.
· Applicants should be proficient in the English language.
· Applicants must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
· Applicants should possess at least one (1) year of professional working experience in the field of Teaching, Education Administration, or related areas of work
Note: Mature & high potential candidates without the required degree could be considered on a case-by-case basis. (Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration)
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR APPLYING TO M.S.IET.
· Passport Copy or any Govt. approved ID
· Passport Size Photo (jpg format).
· Latest CV / Résume.
· Education Certificates + Transcripts.
· Personal Statement (500 words).
· 1-2 Reference Letters (past or current employer)
· EIU, Paris Application Form (Download from the ‘Institution verification Tab’ in your dashboard)
SUBMIT THESE DOCUMENTS THROUGH THE 'INSTITUTION VERIFICATION' TAB IN YOUR DASHBOARD
Please Note: You will receive the 'Acceptance Letter' by European International University, Paris, within a fortnight, in the same 'Institution Verification Tab' in your dashboard, after your documents have been uploaded & submitted by you and approved by the university.
Roger Van Luther
12:00:00 AM 2022-07-11
This is such an innovative course leading to understanding of new technologies in teaching , Great
Dr. Mr Joel Farnwsorthsss
A comprehensive look at both the creation of organisation/business strategy and how, once created a strategy is best implemented. Essentially a module from the European International University's MBA programme this is available as a separate purchase for those who wish to focus their learning on creation and implementation of strategic intent. With detailed coverage of the topic, this online offering is delivered in 30 sections and needs approximately 25 hours of learning time. Designed over a six month period in 2019, it is an up to date summary of what we have learned about creating and (more importantly) delivering strategic intentions to successfully progress any organisation.
Mr. Robert Brand
The project management course covers the best practices of modern project management.
Dr. Mr Joel Farnwsorthsss
A comprehensive look at best practice in both leadership and people management. The fundamental start point is that Leadership is different from Management and, although almost all agree to this, research continues to show that businesses and organisations are struggling to identify and use these differences effectively. Business results are suffering as a result. Taken from the European University's MBA programme, this online offering is provided in 30 sections and involves approximately 25 hours of learning. Designed over a six month period in 2019 it brings together much that we have learned on impactive leadership as opposed to effective management!!
Dr. Katina Grigoraskos
This course is designed to develop skills in designing, conducting and evaluating action research in the context of management practice. Research can be one of the most interesting features of any degree course as it offers you a measure of control and autonomy over what you learn. It gives you an opportunity to confirm, clarify, pursue – or even discover –new aspects of a subject or topic you are interested in.
Dr. Mr Joel Farnwsorthsss
A comprehensive look at the progress made and best practices now used increasingly in mainstream HR services that impact business success. The programme covers the moves made from HR's administrative roots to strategic business partner and now the intentions to become a predictive contributor to future business/organisation success. Progress has not been smooth - much more disjointed than we would have liked - but what has emerged (and continues to evolve) are a number of key service deliverables that impact business progress and that set the scene for HR capabilities and deliverables going forward. Taken for the European International Universitiy's MBA programme, this offering is designed in 30 learning sections that require approximately 25 hours of learning.
A course that focuses on effective planning, pricing, and promoting of goods and services intended to its target market with practical operational recommendations.
In this course, we will lay the foundation for understanding the dynamic field of operations and supply management
Dr. Anastasia Maga
The Financial Management course focuses on the financial management of an organization and encompasses the full range of financial management techniques, including analysis, planning, and control.