Welcome to Pedagog! I'm Lexi, the Pedagog Support bot 🤖
The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) programme is designed to equip you with essential modern management skills and knowledge and prepare you with an enterprising spirit grounded on solid business practices. The programme also aims at providing you with analytical and decision-making capabilities in order to face new challenges, and help you develop and manage products and services that will be competitive internationally. The M.B.A. in Marketing & Sales Management programme builds managers who master the marketing and sales process. The programme is designed for mastering all operational and behavioural fundamentals such as the marketing and sales processes, the design and implementation of successful strategies and tactics, and the use of management and productivity tools. The implementation of different sales and marketing tools are studied through the programme. In addition, students will enhance their knowledge and skills to address modern marketing challenges, develop successful marketing and sales strategies and plans, gain “hands-on” sales experience, master marketing and sales tools and techniques, and develop networking opportunities in the international market.
MBA in MARKETING & SALES MANAGEMENT consists of 8 core modules + Action Research Paper in the chosen specialisation area i.e., Marketing & Sales
100% completion of all modules and assignments submission therein is required to be able to get certified in MBA in Marketing & Sales Management.
Start the programme by enrolling (purchasing) through the link attached to the first module below i.e., MGT510 Managerial Accounting.
You can complete the course by enrolling in the successive modules through links provided in your ongoing module.
Please Click here for our Free Textbook Library Support
1. MGT510: Managerial Accounting (7.5 ECTS): (Begin the course by enrolling in this module through the link attached to it)This module examines the principles, techniques, and uses of accounting in the planning and control of business organisations from a management perspective. Identified are the budgetary process and related performance evaluation techniques, cost-volume-profit relationship, product costing methods, Just-In-Time (JIT) manufacturing, and Activity Based Costing (ABC). Related theory and application will also be reviewed.
2. MGT520: Managing Business Strategy (7.5 ECTS): This module includes a study of strategic planning including mission statement development, analysis of the external environment and internal organisational factors, development of strategic alternatives, selection of appropriate alternatives, implementation of strategies, and competitive strategies and dynamics. Special emphasis are given to the integration and coordination of the functional areas within the enterprise. The case method will be used to provide practical experience in analysis and decision-making in the solution of business problems.
3. MGT530: Human Capital Management (HRM) (7.5 ECTS): This module prepares students to address the concepts of personnel development as managers. Students learn criteria for developing effective job analysis, appraisal systems, and appropriate career development plans for employees. Other topics include personnel selection, employee compensation, benefits, training, workplace diversity, discipline, employee rights, unions, and management behaviours.
4. MGT540: Marketing Management (7.5 ECTS): Marketing Management is the art and science of choosing target markets and getting, keeping, and growing customers through creating, delivering, and communicating superior customer value. Marketing management seeks to meet organisational objectives by effectively satisfying customers in a dynamic environment. This module provides an overview of marketing processes and marketing principle and provides students with the opportunity to apply the key concepts to practical business situations.
5. MGT550: Managing Operations (7.5 ECTS): Management of Productions / Operations – Introduces production and operations management, the business function responsible for creating goods and services. In recent years, the scope of production management has broadened considerably. Production concepts and techniques are now being applied not only to manufacturing concerns but to a wide range of service industries. These include health care, food service, recreation, banking, hotel management, retail sales, education, transportation, and government. This course examines the design and control of systems needed for the efficient use of materials, human resources, and equipment. It also discusses the allocation of financial resources, facilities, and information in the development of competitive products and services.
6. MGT560: Leading Organisation (7.5 ECTS): This module offers an opportunity for senior-level managers to acquire expert insights, explore leadership and people management concepts, and examine actionable strategies for building the kind of leadership and people manager to enable employees to deliver their optimum performance. This module also aims to provide students with the ideas, frameworks, and tools required in creating an environment and culture in which individuals feel compelled to innovate and contribute to a transforming work environment. This module covers both the role of the effective leader and the impactive manager. The roles are different but connected and clarifying the differing approaches and capabilities in the two roles helps effectiveness and impact in both.
7. MGT570: Financial Management (7.5 ECTS): This module is specifically designed for individuals involved in Financial Planning, Accounting Records, Financial Monitoring, and Internal Control System. This module will ensure that the students prove to be an invaluable to their respective organisations, possessing important skills in the four areas mentioned above. The module will help them to manage multiple financial management responsibilities more effectively and efficiently.
8. MGT580: Project Management (7.5 ECTS): This hands-on module provides students with the fundamentals associated with project management. Students take a case study through the essentials of a four-phase project planning process, learn about the unique challenges at each stage and see how a project manager’s mastery of essential knowledge increases the likelihood of project success. Advanced concepts in project management are introduced and include multi-project management, estimating and budget development, the Theory of Constraint Planning and Earned Value theories, communications planning, project control, earned value and integration management, risk management, time management, negotiation and conflict management, contracting and procurement planning.
9. MGT590: ACTION RESEARCH PAPER (30 ECTS): This requirement of the M.B.A. programme will enable students to prepare research papers that apply managerial concepts and research techniques to a significant organisational issue or problem, within the context of MARKETING & SALES MANAGEMENT i.e., specialisation area. After completing the action research students would be able to:
· Select, evaluate and apply critical management thinking to an organisational issue or problem.
· Critically evaluate the techniques and processes used to investigate an important organisational issue or problem.
· Synthesise information to arrive at a coherent conclusion.
· Critically evaluate the implications for the recommendations presented.
· Critically reflect on his or her development of knowledge, skills and techniques used during the preparation of the Action Research Paper.
1. Recognised Bachelor Degree in any field.
2. Sufficient English language proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or its equivalent). If the above-mentioned qualification is in ‘English Medium’, then this requirement is automatically met.
3. Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
4. Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
5. Mature and high potential candidates without any previous educational qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis with a minimum requirement of at least 6 years of professional working experience in the managerial/supervisory roles.
SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS VIA E-MAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Education Certificates
2. Latest CV / Résumé
3. Personal Statement (500 words)
4. Passport Copy or any Government issued ID
5. Passport Size Photo (jpg. format)
The M.B.A. programme structure enables students to acquire the following knowledge and transferable skills:
At the end of the programme a student will have the ability to:
Personalised Assignments are utilised throughout the programme to measure progress in learning. The student is expected to submit the assignments in the ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION LESSON of each module for Grading.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PROGRAMME STRUCTURE, ACCREDITATION, GRADING, DEGREE AWARD AND OTHER DETAILS PLEASE VISIT pedagog.ac/mba
04:00:00 AM 2021-06-02
I am so happy and thankful for the opportunity which God has provide me to study at EIU with highly educated and experienced faculty through distance education. The support of the academicians on Pedagog was so cooperative in providing the assignments and also helped me to achieve the course till the end. Thank you EIU for providing me such a platform to learn with theoretical and practical knowledge of Business Administration & Marketing
12:00:00 PM 2021-06-02
"I think many people think that an online program may be easier than a traditional program on campus, however, the opposite seemed to be true for me. My advice would be that you need to make the time to do the extensive reading and writing necessary to be successful. It is really rewarding when you finally meet all the requirements for the degree."
A comprehensive look at both the creation of organisation/business strategy and how, once created a strategy is best implemented. Essentially a module from the European International University's MBA programme this is available as a separate purchase for those who wish to focus their learning on creation and implementation of strategic intent. With detailed coverage of the topic, this online offering is delivered in 30 sections and needs approximately 25 hours of learning time. Designed over a six month period in 2019, it is an up to date summary of what we have learned about creating and (more importantly) delivering strategic intentions to successfully progress any organisation.
Mr. Robert Brand
The project management course covers the best practices of modern project management.
A comprehensive look at best practice in both leadership and people management. The fundamental start point is that Leadership is different from Management and, although almost all agree to this, research continues to show that businesses and organisations are struggling to identify and use these differences effectively. Business results are suffering as a result. Taken from the European University's MBA programme, this online offering is provided in 30 sections and involves approximately 25 hours of learning. Designed over a six month period in 2019 it brings together much that we have learned on impactive leadership as opposed to effective management!!
Dr. Katina Grigoraskos
This course is designed to develop skills in designing, conducting and evaluating action research in the context of management practice. Research can be one of the most interesting features of any degree course as it offers you a measure of control and autonomy over what you learn. It gives you an opportunity to confirm, clarify, pursue – or even discover –new aspects of a subject or topic you are interested in.
A comprehensive look at the progress made and best practices now used increasingly in mainstream HR services that impact business success. The programme covers the moves made from HR's administrative roots to strategic business partner and now the intentions to become a predictive contributor to future business/organisation success. Progress has not been smooth - much more disjointed than we would have liked - but what has emerged (and continues to evolve) are a number of key service deliverables that impact business progress and that set the scene for HR capabilities and deliverables going forward. Taken for the European International Universitiy's MBA programme, this offering is designed in 30 learning sections that require approximately 25 hours of learning.
A course that focuses on effective planning, pricing, and promoting of goods and services intended to its target market with practical operational recommendations.
In this course, we will lay the foundation for understanding the dynamic field of operations and supply management
Dr. Anastasia Maga
The Financial Management course focuses on the financial management of an organization and encompasses the full range of financial management techniques, including analysis, planning, and control.
Welcome to Pedagog! I'm Lexi, the Pedagog Support bot 🤖