The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) programme is designed to equip you with essential modern management skills and knowledge and prepare you with an enterprising spirit grounded on solid business practices. The role of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in M.B.A. programmes rapidly evolves as a result of the economic difficulties over the past five years. There is a growing belief that M.B.A is well placed to manage effectively and to lead corporations today. They are discerned to bring not only expertise in traditional management and financial skills to their employers, but also a sensitivity to all forms of CSR and the ways in which corporations need to interact with governments, which are the primary aims of this M.B.A. in CSR.
M.B.A. In Corporate Social Responsibility consists of 9 core modules including Action Research.
100% completion of all modules and assignments submission is required to be certified in M.B.A. In Corporate Social Responsibility from European International University-Paris
Start the course by buying the 1st module listed in COURSES FOR THIS DEGREE & finish the course by completing all 9 modules.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PROGRAMME STRUCTURE, ACCREDITATION, GRADING, DEGREE AWARD, AND OTHER DETAILS PLEASE VISIT pedagog.ac/ceyloncampus
Please click here for our Free Textbook Library Support
1. Recognised Bachelor Degree in any field.
2. Sufficient English language proficiency.
3. Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
4. Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
5. Mature and high-potential candidates without any previous educational qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis. (Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration)
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR APPLYING TO M.B.A. IN CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR):
1. Education Certificates
2. Latest CV / Résumé
3. Personal Statement (500 words)
4. Passport Copy or any Government issued ID
5. Passport Size Photo (jpg. format)
6. EIU, Paris Application Form (download from the 'Institution Verification' Tab in your dashboard)
SUBMIT THESE DOCUMENTS THROUGH THE 'INSTITUTION VERIFICATION' TAB IN YOUR DASHBOARD
Please Note: You will receive the 'Acceptance Letter' from European International University, Paris, within 8-10 working days, in the same 'Institution Verification Tab' in your dashboard, after your documents have been uploaded & submitted by you and approved by the university.
The M.B.A. programme structure enables students to acquire the following knowledge and transferable skills:
At the end of the programme a student will have the ability to:
Personalized Assignments are utilized throughout the programme to measure progress in learning. The student is expected to submit the assignments in the ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION LESSON of each module for Grading.