With a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, learners will develop their ability to make informed investment predictions, and accurately forecast future fiscal conditions. They will acquire practical knowledge of various mechanisms of the financial industry.
B.B.A. In Finance consists of 24 core modules ($86 per module) including the final year Capstone Research Project.
100% completion of all modules and assignments submission is required to get certified in B.B.A. in Finance from EIU-Paris
Start the course by buying the 1st module listed in COURSES FOR THIS DEGREE & finish the course by completing all 24 modules.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PROGRAMME STRUCTURE, ACCREDITATION, GRADING, DEGREE AWARD, AND OTHER DETAILS PLEASE VISIT pedagog.ac/ceyloncampus
Please click here for our Free Textbook Library Support
1. Applicants should possess a High School Diploma/Certificate or its equivalent qualification.
2. Sufficient English language proficiency.
3. Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
4. Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
5. Mature Entry Option (to be considered on a case-by-case basis, and applicable to mature adults/professionals), especially if they have a professional working experience in managerial/supervisory roles. (Mail: email@example.com for consideration)
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR APPLYING TO B.B.A. IN FINANCE:
1. Education Certificates
2. Latest CV / Résumé
3. Personal Statement (500 words)
4. Passport Copy or any Government issued ID
5. Passport Size Photo (jpg. format)
6. EIU, Paris Application Form (download from the 'Institution Verification' Tab in your dashboard)
SUBMIT THESE DOCUMENTS THROUGH THE 'INSTITUTION VERIFICATION' TAB IN YOUR DASHBOARD
Please Note: You will receive the 'Acceptance Letter' from European International University, Paris, within 8-10 working days, in the same 'Institution Verification Tab' in your dashboard, after your documents have been uploaded & submitted by you and approved by the university.
The structure of this Degree Programme enables students to acquire the following knowledge and transferable skills:
· Establish a solid foundation in the business world, therefore, allowing students to gain an understanding and appreciation of sustainable business practices.
· Demonstrate competent use of technology and information systems.
· To cultivate an individual who not only analyses but creates valuable solutions to the day-to-day struggles in an operation.
· To develop effective business communication skills.
· Develop the ability to critically analyze, evaluate, and solve business challenges and problems that may arise in the future.
Personalized exercises & assignments are utilized throughout the programme to measure progress in learning. The student is expected to submit the assignments in the ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION LESSON of each module for Grading.
On successful completion of B.B.A. in Finance, the student will be awarded a Nationally recognized and Internationally accredited B.B.A. Degree from EUROPEAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY-PARIS, evidencing your competitive advantage in the job market, locally and internationally.
Furthermore, the student will also be awarded an individual course module completion certificate from Pedagog, which adds to the value on successful completion of each module of B.B.A. Finance.