Corporate Finance familiarizes the learner with the world of corporate finance and the basic structure of finance from a business perspective. In this module the student will learn about the sources of funding for capital structures and begin to understand what actions a finance manager takes in order to increase a corporation’s value for its shareholders.
1. Financial Plans
2. Finance Managers
3. Capital Investments
4. Undertaking New Projects
5. Corporate Financial Analysis
Learners should possess a high level of
motivation and self-discipline.
Learners must possess basic smartphone or
computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Create and review financial plans
2. Categorize the roles of corporate financial employees
3. Determine when to undergo capital investment
4. Judge the future value of a new project
5. Assess corporate financial statements