This module prepares students to address the concepts of personnel development as managers.
1. Human Resource Management
2. Manpower Planning, Recruitment and Selection
3. Introduction, Training and Employee Development
4. Employees Health, Safety, Security and Welfare
5. Motivation, Employee Counseling, Resignations and Retirement
6. Performance Appraisals
8. Personnel Records and Statistic
· Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
· Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
At the conclusion of the module, the following instructional objectives would be attained.
The student will be able to:
1. Construct human resource management policies.
2. Assess the human resource needs of an organisation.
3. Design professional development programmes for employees.
4. Evaluate the health, safety, security and welfare of employees.
5. Revise employee performance appraisals.