The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)degree programme is designed to equip you with essential modern management skills and knowledge and prepare you with an enterprising spirit grounded on solid business practices. The sports market is a multibillion-dollar industry, with expansion in regions like Asia, America, and the Middle East as amazing opportunities await those with a specialized set of skills related. The goal of the programme is for students to acquire all the knowledge and skills necessary to become the “tomorrow” of Sports Management.
M.B.A. In Sports Management consists of 9 core modules including Action Research.
100% completion of all modules and assignments submission is required to be certified in M.B.A. In Sports Management from European International University-Paris
Start the course by buying the 1st module listed in COURSES FOR THIS DEGREE & finish the course by completing all 9 modules.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PROGRAMME STRUCTURE, ACCREDITATION, GRADING, DEGREE AWARD, AND OTHER DETAILS PLEASE VISIT pedagog.ac/ceyloncampus
Please click here for our Free Textbook Library Support
1. Recognised Bachelor Degree in any field.
2. Sufficient English language proficiency.
3. Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
4. Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
5. Mature and high-potential candidates without any previous educational qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis. (Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration)
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR APPLYING TO M.B.A. IN SPORTS MANAGEMENT (SM):
1. Education Certificates
2. Latest CV / Résumé
3. Personal Statement (500 words)
4. Passport Copy or any Government issued ID
5. Passport Size Photo (jpg. format)
6. EIU, Paris Application Form (download from the 'Institution Verification' Tab in your dashboard)
SUBMIT THESE DOCUMENTS THROUGH THE 'INSTITUTION VERIFICATION' TAB IN YOUR DASHBOARD
Please Note: You will receive the 'Acceptance Letter' from European International University, Paris, within 8-10 working days, in the same 'Institution Verification Tab' in your dashboard, after your documents have been uploaded & submitted by you and approved by the university.
The M.B.A. programme structure enables students to acquire the following knowledge and transferable skills:
At the end of the programme a student will have the ability to:
Personalized Assignments are utilized throughout the programme to measure progress in learning. The student is expected to submit the assignments in the ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION LESSON of each module for Grading.