The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) programme is designed to equip you with essential modern management skills and knowledge and prepare you with an enterprising spirit grounded on solid business practices. In this M.B.A. in Retail Management programme, students will learn management models and practices, in addition to relevant marketing strategies. They will also acquire leadership, communication and decision-making skills. Graduates in the field can work as managers of hotels, catering, food and beverages companies, travel agencies, and franchise chains among many others. Examples of professional positions include purchasing manager, logistics and distribution manager, personnel manager, merchandise planner, store director or division merchandising manager.
MBA in RETAIL MANAGEMENT consists of 9 core modules including the Action Research ($205.80 per module)
100% completion of all modules and assignments submission therein is required to be able to get certified in MBA in RETAIL MANAGEMENT by European International University, Paris
Start the course by buying the 1st module listed in COURSES FOR THIS DEGREE & finish the course by completing all the 9 modules.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PROGRAMME STRUCTURE, ACCREDITATION, GRADING, DEGREE AWARD AND OTHER DETAILS PLEASE VISIT CeylonCampus
Please Click here for our Free Textbook Library Support
1. Recognised Bachelor Degree in any field.
2. Sufficient English language proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or its equivalent). If the above-mentioned qualification is in ‘English Medium’, then this requirement is automatically met.
3. Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
4. Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
5. Mature and high potential candidates without any previous educational qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis with a minimum requirement of at least 6 years of professional working experience in the managerial/supervisory roles.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR APPLYING TO MBA in RETAIL MANAGEMENT
1. Education Certificates
2. Latest CV / Résumé
3. Personal Statement (500 words)
4. Passport Copy or any Government issued ID
5. Passport Size Photo (jpg. format)
6. EIU, Paris Application Form (
(download from Institution Verification Tab in your dashboard)
SUBMIT THESE DOCUMENTS THROUGH THE 'INSTITUTION VERIFICATION' TAB IN YOUR DASHBOARD
The M.B.A. programme structure enables students to acquire the following knowledge and transferable skills:
· To equip individuals with career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level to assume senior managerial and leadership positions in business.
· Develop the fundamentals and requisite skills set of effective leadership in a global environment.
· Demonstrate the ability to create and sustain a positive impression, confidence and advance in a career.
· Develop a fundamental understanding of the principles of business.
At the end of the programme a student will have the ability to:
· Demonstrate critical understanding of management theories, current issues of management, the development of conceptual frameworks to guide their application within organisations.
· Acquire a strong foundation in key functional areas of business management to enable them to succeed as effective managers/leaders in an increasingly complex and dynamic environment.
· Demonstrate initiative, insight, attitudes of responsibility and ethical leadership in the development of the strategic management agenda in the organisation the participant works in or expected to work in.
Personalised Assignments are utilised throughout the programme to measure progress in learning. The student is expected to submit the assignments in the ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION LESSON of each module for Grading.
Dr. Mr Joel Farnwsorthsss
A comprehensive look at both the creation of organisation/business strategy and how, once created a strategy is best implemented. Essentially a module from the European International University's MBA programme this is available as a separate purchase for those who wish to focus their learning on creation and implementation of strategic intent. With detailed coverage of the topic, this online offering is delivered in 30 sections and needs approximately 25 hours of learning time. Designed over a six month period in 2019, it is an up to date summary of what we have learned about creating and (more importantly) delivering strategic intentions to successfully progress any organisation.
Mr. Robert Brand
The project management course covers the best practices of modern project management.
Dr. Mr Joel Farnwsorthsss
A comprehensive look at best practice in both leadership and people management. The fundamental start point is that Leadership is different from Management and, although almost all agree to this, research continues to show that businesses and organisations are struggling to identify and use these differences effectively. Business results are suffering as a result. Taken from the European University's MBA programme, this online offering is provided in 30 sections and involves approximately 25 hours of learning. Designed over a six month period in 2019 it brings together much that we have learned on impactive leadership as opposed to effective management!!
Dr. Katina Grigoraskos
This course is designed to develop skills in designing, conducting and evaluating action research in the context of management practice. Research can be one of the most interesting features of any degree course as it offers you a measure of control and autonomy over what you learn. It gives you an opportunity to confirm, clarify, pursue – or even discover –new aspects of a subject or topic you are interested in.
Dr. Mr Joel Farnwsorthsss
A comprehensive look at the progress made and best practices now used increasingly in mainstream HR services that impact business success. The programme covers the moves made from HR's administrative roots to strategic business partner and now the intentions to become a predictive contributor to future business/organisation success. Progress has not been smooth - much more disjointed than we would have liked - but what has emerged (and continues to evolve) are a number of key service deliverables that impact business progress and that set the scene for HR capabilities and deliverables going forward. Taken for the European International Universitiy's MBA programme, this offering is designed in 30 learning sections that require approximately 25 hours of learning.
A course that focuses on effective planning, pricing, and promoting of goods and services intended to its target market with practical operational recommendations.
In this course, we will lay the foundation for understanding the dynamic field of operations and supply management
Dr. Anastasia Maga
The Financial Management course focuses on the financial management of an organization and encompasses the full range of financial management techniques, including analysis, planning, and control.