The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) programme is designed to equip you with essential modern management skills and knowledge and prepare you with an enterprising spirit grounded on solid business practices. The M.B.A. in Entrepreneurship will help students learn how to spot emerging trends and opportunities in the market that will sustain their business over the long term. Completing an M.B.A. in Entrepreneurship doesn’t mean that starting your own business will be your only option. An increasing number of established corporations and businesses are looking for employees with an entrepreneurial mindset. Employers across the board expect initiative and innovation from M.B.A. graduates.
M.B.A. In Entrepreneurship consists of 9 core modules including Action Research.
100% completion of all modules and assignments submission is required to be certified in M.B.A. Entrepreneurship from European International University-Paris
Start the course by buying the 1st module listed in COURSES FOR THIS DEGREE & finish the course by completing all 9 modules.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PROGRAMME STRUCTURE, ACCREDITATION, GRADING, DEGREE AWARD, AND OTHER DETAILS PLEASE VISIT pedagog.ac/ceyloncampus
Please click here for our Free Textbook Library Support
1. Recognised Bachelor Degree in any field.
2. Sufficient English language proficiency.
3. Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
4. Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
5. Mature and high-potential candidates without any previous educational qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis. (Mail: email@example.com for consideration)
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR APPLYING TO M.B.A. IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP:
1. Education Certificates
2. Latest CV / Résumé
3. Personal Statement (500 words)
4. Passport Copy or any Government issued ID
5. Passport Size Photo (jpg. format)
6. EIU, Paris Application Form (download from the 'Institution Verification' Tab in your dashboard)
SUBMIT THESE DOCUMENTS THROUGH THE 'INSTITUTION VERIFICATION' TAB IN YOUR DASHBOARD
Please Note: You will receive the 'Acceptance Letter' from European International University, Paris, within 8-10 working days, in the same 'Institution Verification Tab' in your dashboard, after your documents have been uploaded & submitted by you and approved by the university.
The M.B.A. programme structure enables students to acquire the following knowledge and transferable skills:
· To equip individuals with careers in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level to assume senior managerial and leadership positions in the business.
· Develop the fundamentals and requisite skill set of effective leadership in a global environment.
· Demonstrate the ability to create and sustain a positive impression, confidence and advance in a career.
· Develop a fundamental understanding of the principles of business.
At the end of the programme a student will have the ability to:
· Demonstrate a critical understanding of management theories, current issues of management, and the development of conceptual frameworks to guide their application within organisations.
· Acquire a strong foundation in key functional areas of business management to enable them to succeed as effective managers/leaders in an increasingly complex and dynamic environment.
· Demonstrate initiative, insight, attitudes of responsibility and ethical leadership in the development of the strategic management agenda in the organisation the participant works in or is expected to work in.
Personalised Assignments are utilised throughout the programme to measure progress in learning. The student is expected to submit the assignments in the ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION LESSON of each module for Grading.