Corporations have to strategically plan, negotiate, and organize their corporations’ travel policies. For many large corporations their travel expense is one of the highest controllable expenses, and therefore a corporation has to create policies that manage their travel, and appropriately allocate funds. This module explores corporate travel and tourism, and gives insight into how corporation create and manage travel policies.
1. Introduction to Strategic Travel Management
2. Corporate Strategy and Planning
3. Corporate Travel Budgets
4. Corporate Travel Management Policies
5. Corporate Travel Needs
6. Travel Management and Goals
7. Travel Management and Technology
· Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
· Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Define corporate travel terms
2. Identify important corporate travel management strategies
3. Plan cost efficient corporate trips
4. Determine how to allocate corporate funds for travel
5. Assess corporate travel needs
6. Develop corporate travel policies