In today’s climate a travel agency has to develop tools to deal with whatever risk that may arise from its business. Identifying, prioritizing, mitigating and controlling risk are very important parts of risk management. This module will give learners the ability to understand the steps behind travel and tourism risk management.
1. Introduction to Travel and Tourism Risk Management
2. Risk Classification
3. International Climates and Risk
4. Political Risk
5. Risk Analysis
6. Risk Mitigation
· Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
· Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Define travel and tourism risk management terms
2. Identify potential risks source
3. Assess the risk of a country
4. Develop a Risk Mitigation Plan