In order for a travel agency to work efficiently in the 21st century, the agency has to control, report, track, and adequately maintain its business operation functions. This module explores the strategies behind travel and tourism management. After completing this module, learners will better understand the ins and outs of the daily operations of a travel agency.
1. Introduction to Strategic Travel Management
2. Travel Planning and Control
3. Travel Management and Goals
4. Travel Management and Technology
5. Travel and Communication
· Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
· Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Define strategic management terms
2. Identify important travel management strategies
3. Assess the use of the technological application on management functions
4. Construct a travel communication plan
5. Develop and integrate a strategic travel management plan