This module takes a deeper look into accounting by diving deeper into financial statements and accounting ratios. Accounting Principles II will teach the student the necessary concepts and principles which aid and guide accountants while preparing important financial statements.
1. Introduction to Accounting and Finances
2. Accounting and Decision Making
3. Business Records and Transactions
4. Accounts Adjustments
5. Accounting Cycle
6. Accounting Ratios
Learners should possess a high level of
motivation and self-discipline.
Learners must possess basic smartphone or
computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Define accounting terms
2. Choose the correct accounting ratio for given data
3. Interpret financial statements
4. Assess the financial health of a company
5. Create and summarize accounting statements