This module will develop learners’ management skills by building his/her knowledge of controlling and dealing with the business processes used to run an organisation or company. This module also focuses on managerial theories and practices. Different managerial styles are discussed and analyzed in the module.
1. Introduction to Business Management
2. Managerial Styles and Theories
3. Organizations and Managerial Styles
4. Traditional versus Modern Management Styles
5. Conflict Management
6. Corporate Culture and Values
· Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
· Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Define business management terms
2. Categorize managerial styles
3. Compare modern versus traditional managerial styles
4. Analyze management & organizational culture