This module shows the student how to use business management technology software in the business world. In the modern era everyone from the secretary to the CEO relies on business applications and technology to make their lives easier and to create a more systematic and efficient workflow. This module will also introduce the student to important information management software and applications that are regularly used in business.
1. Business Information Management Introduction
2. Workflow and Applications
3. Use of Technology in Management
4. Applications and Ease of Use
5. Data Interpretation
6. Presentation Software Applications
Learners should possess a high level of
motivation and self-discipline.
Learners must possess basic smartphone or
computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Define Business Information Management terms
2. Explain the use of pictorial data
3. Construct workflow charts
4. Calculate data using appropriate applications
5. Design presentations using programs