Cross-cultural marketing strategies are the techniques used by marketers to advertise to international consumers whose cultures are different from the marketer’s own culture. After completing this module learners will learn the necessary skills to market products internationally.
1. Introduction to Cross-Cultural Marketing
2. Cultural Dynamics
3. Marketing Interactions, Mindsets, and Behaviors
4. Cross-Cultural Consumer Behavior
5. Local Consumers and Globalization
6. Intercultural Marketing Communications
· Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
· Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Identify cross-cultural marketing terms
2. Discuss cultural dynamics of cross cultural marketing
3. Implement cross-cultural marketing theories into practice
4. Critique an international corporation’s cross-cultural marketing strategies