This course helps to prepare students to incorporate sustainable techniques into their everyday practices as a business professional. This course develops awareness of sustainability in the business world and how each individual company should do its part to contribute to the well-being of the environment.
1. Introduction to Sustainable Business Practices
2. Definition of a Sustainable Company
3. Ways Measure Sustainability
4. Technology and Going Green
5. Personal Sustainability Plans
6. Corporate Sustainability Plans
· Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
· Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Define sustainable business practice terms
2. Identify stress placed on the planet by corporate practices
3. Discuss sustainable business practices
4. Explain how the private sector is addressing sustainability-related issues
5. Develop a sustainable plan to incorporate into a company’s business practices.