This course helps to prepare students to incorporate sustainable techniques into their everyday practices as a business professional. This course develops awareness of sustainability in the business world and how each individual company should do its part to contribute to the well-being of the environment.
1. Introduction to Sustainable Business Practices
2. Definition of a Sustainable Company
3. Ways Measure Sustainability
4. Technology and Going Green
5. Personal Sustainability Plans
6. Corporate Sustainability Plans
Learners should possess a high level of
motivation and self-discipline.
Learners must possess basic smartphone or
computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Define sustainable business practice terms
2. Identify stress placed on the planet from corporate practices
3. Discuss sustainable business practices
4. Explain how the private sector is addressing sustainability related issues
5. Develop a sustainable plan to incorporate into a company’s business practices