Business Communication is a module that develops professional communication skills. It will teach students how to effectively communicate in the business world and how to create professional presentations that will win over an audience. It focuses on communication skills that foster the ability to connect, articulate and express ideas in an intelligent and professional manner.
1. Effective Business Communication
2. Delivering a message
3. Understanding an audience
4. Communication preparations and planning
5. Revising and editing a presentation
6. Understanding Feedback
· Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
· Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Define Business Communication terms
2. Prepare for a presentation
3. Assess feedback from an audience
4. Design a graphic presentation to match written or verbal messages
5. Develop a presentation for a given audience