Sales management focuses on the practical function of sales methods and techniques, and the way a firm oversees its sales operations. This module will help learners to understand the process behind managing sales. This Module focuses on topics such as setting sales objectives, managing customers, and how to align sales goals with the costumers needs.
1. Introduction to Sales Management
2. Understand the Customer
3. Sales Targets and Goals
4. Sales and Marketing
5. Sales Strategies
6. Marketing and Planning
· Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
· Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Define sales management terms
2. Describe sales’ objectives
3. Develop the link between consumer behavior and sales management
4. Set sales target
5. Determine the appropriate sales strategy for a market