Marketers use strategies to attract consumers to their products and services, and marketers need to understand why consumer respond to these strategies. Consumer behavior is the study of understanding the way consumer act and respond in a certain manner, and an awareness of the behavior principles to developing effective marketing strategies.
1. Introduction to Consumer Behavior
2. Consumer Behavioral Factors
3. Influence of Branding, packaging and Labelling
4. Channel and Logistics
5. Product Placement
6. Effective versus Ineffective Advertisement
· Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
· Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module a student will be able to:
1. Define consumer behavior terms.
2. Gain an understanding of how consumers make choices.
3. Discuss consumer influences on product placement, advertisements, pricing, and
4. Identify environmental factors that influence consumer decisions.