Social media management is an important part of 21st century marketing. A social media manager can receive instant feedback from their targeted audience, and it is important that social media marketer promote a consistent message to the public. This module will look into the strategies and tools used by social media marketers to strategically promote value for companies’ brands.
1. Introduction to Social Media Marketing
2. Social Media Marketing and Consistent Branding
3. Content Analytics
4. Social Media Strategies
5. Target Market and Social Media Content
· Learners should possess a high level of motivation and self-discipline.
· Learners must possess basic smartphone or computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Define social media terms
2. Understand the important of consistent brand image
3. Compare social media analytics between social media site
4. Assess important factors in social media management