This module will help to develop a learner’s ability to assess the international trade environment. Trade policies affect which country an international corporation can operate, and conduct business, and therefore, this module explores the impact of trade policies on an international business.
1. Introduction to International Trade and Contemporary Issues
2. Current Affairs in International Business
3. Trade and Immigration Policies
4. Geographic Locations and Trade
5. International Trade Agreements
Learners should possess a high level of
motivation and self-discipline.
Learners must possess basic smartphone or
computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Define international trade and contemporary issues terms
2. Outline current business issues
3. Understand the link between geographic locations and trade
4. Assess a country’s immigration and trade policies