International Economics is the module that explores why countries trade with each other, who regulates trade, and how trade is conducted between countries. This module will also explore some of the ways trades between two nations can affect other nations and the ethical constraints on international trade.
1. International Trade Theory
2. International Trade Policies
3. Balance of Payments
4. International Trade Agreements
5. Currency Fluctuation and Trade
Learners should possess a high level of
motivation and self-discipline.
Learners must possess basic smartphone or
computer operating knowledge and skills.
Upon successful completion of the module learners will be able to:
1. Define important international economic terms
2. Explain the relationship between international trade and currency fluctuation
3. Understand international trade theories
4. Critique international trade policies