The Capstone Project is the final module for a BBA for each specialization. It is a research module where the student will choose a research topic based on his or her BBA specialization. The student will write a 3,000 word capstone project paper. This module will allow the student to demonstrate his/her knowledge of both theories and the understanding of practical applications in the business world. The rationale behind the Capstone Project is for the student to apply the theoretical knowledge gained throughout the undertaking on their programme. By completing the Capstone Project, students will demonstrate their abilities to apply the necessary theories in real world application.
1. Introduction to Research
2. Plagiarism and Academic Integrity
3. Steps to Conducting Research
4. Important Research Chapters
5. Research Methodology
6. Forming Conclusions
7. Presenting Research
Learners should possess a high level of
motivation and self-discipline.
Learners must possess basic smartphone or
computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Choose a research topic
2. Review appropriate literature for research papers
3. Understand research methodology
4. Analyze results of research
5. Conclude research papers with valid evidence
6. Contribute research to the business world
7. Create a presentation
8. Link business strategies and theories to real life application