An important part of running a hotel is monitoring the financial health of the hotel. This module will help learners gain the necessary skills to analyze financial statements and begin to understand how to make sound financial plans and decisions for a hotel. This module also focuses on loan repayment and reliable financial indicators that examine the finances of a hotel.
1. Introduction to Hotel Financial Management
2. Loan Repayment
3. Interest Rates
4. Coupons and Bonds
5. Financial Statement
6. Financial Health of a Company
Learners should possess a high level of
motivation and self-discipline.
Learners must possess basic smartphone or
computer operating knowledge and skills.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
1. Describe hotel financial terms
2. Solve basic financial problems
3. Estimate loan repayment
4. Analyze hotel financial statements
5. Judge the financial health of a hotel